High Quality Of Internal Thread Copper Pipe
Compared with the normal light pipe, the heat radiating area of the internal thread copper pipe is significantly enlarged and heat exchange effect is significantly improved, which can resist frosting and whose starting ability at low temperature is stronger and the refrigerating and heating effect is more outstanding.
- Low resistance return air grille silent design
- Panel rectification return air inlet silent design
- Fan blade shape silent design
- Heat exchanger backlash the best design
- Small vortex tongue silent design
- Back indraft airflow optimal design
- Small vortex of the back of the tongue silent design
- Resumption of the tension section blow mouth silent design
- Low resistance ventilation grille design mute
- Low resistance to supply air baffle silent design
Solar LED Lightening Solution
MS has partnered with the world’s leading LED Light manufacturers to insure energy efficiency and quality products for indoor and Outdoor applications. LEDs consume up to 80% less power than conventional light bulbs and have longer life span as much as 50,000 hours. It is reasonable to consider it onetime cost and significant saving in monthly electricity bills. LED lights are extra ordinary durable as compared to incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. In addition, we also offer different sized solar street lights for parking lots, streets/road sides and area illumination in off-grid areas using highly efficient components carefully selected by our team of experts.
Submersible Pumps or Solar Water Pumps
Submersible solar pumps are generally used for pumping from wells, and are designed to fit inside the well casing in a drilled hole. The most common casing size is 6” but 5” and 4” are also seen in older wells. Some older wells drilled for windmills are less than 4” (usually 2.25”), and solar submersible pumps will not fit. The well may be anywhere from a few feet to 1800 feet deep – but the deeper the well, the more expensive the system. Depths over 500 feet will generally cost quite a bit more.
Solar powered well pumps are seldom suited for large amounts of water, such as irrigating larger fields if you have AC power available. The largest pumps generally available are ¼ to 3 HP.
- Solar-Powered Water Systems are practical in flat terrain where the sun shines. Solar-Powered water pumps can be placed in or next to the pond or other source of water and the water can be pumped where it is needed.
- Solar Water pumping is clean and efficient.
- Solar electric water pumping cuts down on waste because it is based on natural cycles. Your panels give the most pumping power on the sunniest days – when you need the most water.
- Solar power is clean. You never have to worry about polluting the groundwater or air with a gas-powered pump.
- Solar-powered water systems take very little maintenance because they only have a few moving parts. They have long life – usually 20 to 40 years. And solar water systems never run of fuel as long as the sun is shining.
- No fuel costs or spills.
- Easy to install
- Simple and reliable
- Unattended operation
- System can be made to be mobile
Standard System Consists of:
- Solar Modules – Poly Crystalline or Mono Crystalline
- Submersible Pumps
- Solar Pumping Inverter
- PV Modules Mounting Racks
- DC – AC Cables
- MC3 – MC4 Connectors
- Motor 3 Core Flexible Cable